Alera Elusion Mid-Back Multi-function
The Elusion Mesh Back Office Chair has the softest, most comfortable seat we have seen. The Elusion series has become one of our most popular mesh back office chairs because of not only the comfort, but the multi-function mechanism that comes standard. This ergonomic control mechanism allows you to adjust the back angle, seat tilt, tension, and lumbar support. When a client visits our showroom, and asks for an expert opinion on our most comfortable computer chair, we always start with the elusion by United Stationers.
Elusion Mesh Back Chair is to fit multiple users and contoured seat cushion for all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Arm Heigth and Width
- Adjustable Back Height
- Seat Slider
- Adjustable Tilt tension and Forward Tilt
- Pneumatic Height
- Seat Dimensions: 20.5" w x 21" d
- Back Dimensions: 19" h x 20" w
- Seat Height adjustment: 19.5" to 22"h
Overall Dimensions: 25-3/5"w x 26" d x 40"h
Our five-year limited warranty information is as follows for all Alera office furniture products:
Except as otherwise provided within this Limited Warranty, United Stationers Supply Co. ("USSCo") promises to repair or replace any Alera® and other USSCo branded furniture products, component or part that is found by USSCo to be defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still own it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below. It applies to product manufactured after May 29, 2005 for products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
Damage caused by the carrier in-transit is handled under separate terms as defined by the carrier. Fabric, vinyl and/or leather is warranted for two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the chair by the original owner of the Alera® product in question.
This warranty does not apply, and no other warranty applies to:
- normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by USSCo.
- products that were not installed, used or routinely and properly maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- products used for rental purposes.